1) If things are not working correclty, or one functiion
computer is not functioning correctly, shut down the computer, turn
off all powered devices connected to the computer. Wait 1 minute,
and then power everything back up and see if it fixes it.
2) If you cannot boot in a normal fashion to get to the
you can try booting in the "safe" mode. holding the F8 key down
during the boot process . You can run utilities to repair
3) If your machine slows down when surfing the web, we
that you run your virus utilities and spyware removers to speed
things up. We recommend using Ad-Aware which can be found on the
download.com website along with many other great shareware
4) We suggest that you run anti virus utilities and disk
utilities once per month to keep your machine running fast and
smooth, and this may prevent future machine failures.
5) Microsoft offers a great Anti-spyware program called Microsoft
Windows Defender in the download section of microsoft.com
*Accurate Mac & PC
LLC assumes no responsibility for any result of a user trying these
More help can be obtained by calling
266-2073, or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.